gracie

letter G letter R letter A letter C letter I Caslon metal type letter e

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tool 10

Ok so I'm considering getting an iPhone.  While on vacation my phone charger BROKE!  Couldn't find one anywhere!  Good thing my friend has an iPhone and I was able to use it to call home.  I really don't like the touch screen but may have to get use to it.  I have another friend that keeps trying to get me to purchase one.  I may just have to after this experience.
As far as using the itechnology gadgets this would give students the opportunity to use them in the science labas they conduct experiments and look up information.  It would also be a good resource to use as they reasearch a particular project.  They could have it with them in the library as they work with a partner and find the information they need to present their project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment